We have been provided with a high level of expertise, our views have been listened to and we feel that we are partners in a process rather than having a service done to us.
- Pete Hrekow, Director, Dreyfus Training and Development
Progressive companies and innovative individuals are using community solutions (i.e. message boards, chat, instant messaging, polls) to increase their online presence, connect with their consumers, turn casual browsers into repeat visitors and boost sales.
We have taken our many years of experience in community development, strategy and management and combined it with our passion for community to develop the following service areas:
Community Management Services
|Solid community management and reporting is essential for maintaining and growing community, as well as for keeping in touch with what participants' need are. |
To ensure quality community management, CornerWays provides:
Management of community staff to include scheduling, staff communication and overseeing moderator responsiveness and presence.
Monthly reports to provide a client with the following information:
1. Quantitative reporting on the number of participants and posts or attendees.
2. Community growth strategy recommendations.
3. Moderator feedback and recommendations.
4. Participant feedback and suggestions.
5. Technical issues.
6. Message board/topic or chat recommendations (e.g. archiving older topics, new topic suggestions)
|For more information on the additional community development services we offer, please visit our Design and Consultancy sections.